Rearden Atlas Helios QD Suppressor Mount
Suppressor Mounting Simplified
Designed Specifically for the CGS Helios QD / QD Ti - The Atlas Helios matches the internal taper on the Helios QD. It is not compatible with other suppressors
What is the Rearden Atlas?
Muzzle Device ----> Rearden Atlas ----> Suppressor
The Rearden Atlas is a lightweight and low profile suppressor mount that is compatible with industry standard 1.375x24 HUB Compatible Suppressors such as the CGS Helios QD and numerous other suppressors on the market. The Atlas accepts "Plan B" type muzzle devices such as the offerings from Rearden, our 6315RF, 6310RF and any other Plan B Compatible muzzle device on the market. The Atlas/Plan B system uses external threads and a taper to ensure the device maintains a proper seal in to the suppressor minimizing the risk of any carbon leaking or the device backing off while maintaining a very light and short system, saving multiple ounces over other mounting systems available on the market.
- 17-4 PH or Titanium Options Available
- Compatible with All Rearden muzzle devices available HERE
- Compatible with Revival Defense 6315RF and 6310 RF available HERE
- Available in H900 Wheat Finish or Black Nitride finish (67 HRC Surface hardness), Or DLC + S line on the Ti Version
- Bravo 1.375-24 Compatible
- 0.775" Projection from End of Suppressor
Standard Atlas Helios: 1.85oz
Titanium Atlas Helios: 1.09oz