The Magpul PRS Lite Precision Rifle Stock provides much of the same adjustability and many features of the PRS GEN3 Precision-Adjustable Stock, with the added benefits of reduced weight and a price that’s almost half of its fully featured counterpart.
Designed to military standards, the PRS Lite is intended for carbine/SR25/A5 extension tubes for .223 and .308 receiver-pattern rifles. At 10 ounces lighter than the PRS GEN3, it provides an optimized shooter interface with 0.8” of comb height and 1.4” of LOP adjustments. The low-profile rubber butt-pad is adjustable for height and cant and provides an extremely stable interface with the shooter’s shoulder. There are multiple attachment options for slings, including an ambidextrous 1.25” footman’s loop, a reversible QD sling swivel cup, and space for another optional QD sling swivel cup.
- Low-profile rubber butt-pad is adjustable for height and cant
- LOP adjusts from 13.85”-15.25" in 0.14" increments
- Comb height adjusts from flush to +0.8" in 0.1” increments
- 1.25" ambidextrous footman's loop in the rear
- Reversible, rotation-limited QD sling swivel cup in front
- QD sling swivel cup in the rear