The Ultralight Compact Grip (ULCG), designed in conjunction with MK Machining, provides users an ergonomic and “low-drag” interface point. This reduced footprint solution weighs in at only 53 grams, *including hardware* and the storage floorplate.
Optimized for compact applications, the ULCG features a grip angle of 10.4° for greater comfort and promotion of a more natural + sustainable grip. The signature rear hump, proprietary directional textures, and forward anti-slip ledge, further ensure the end user consistent and reliable control with maximum leverage.
The ULCG is made in the USA: Additively Manufactured by MK Machining on their MJF 5200, from PA11 material. Each unit includes mounting hardware and is supported with a lifetime warranty.
- Low profile, low drag design
- Optimized lightweight, high strength structure
- Weight w/ hardware: 53 grams (~1.87 oz)
- Reduced grip angle (10.4 °) for improved ergonomics on compact platforms
- Increase ease of access from bags and vehicle storage
- Minimize snag points and reduce printing potential