Daniel Defense RIS III M-LOK Handguard - 10.5"
The newest from Daniel Defense, an evolution in the RIS Series Handguards, the RIS III is now available in M-LOK
Available in Black and FDE
The Daniel Defense RIS III Rail Interface System takes the battle-tested design of our two-piece RIS II rails—used by U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM) since 2006—and reduces weight while adding versatility by utilizing M-LOK attachment. You get the same proven free-float barrel design, durable aircraft-grade aluminum construction, and an uninterrupted upper rail platform with Mil-Spec 1913 rails of the RIS II. But you also get seven M-LOK attachment points along the handguard, plus integral QD swivel attachment points on both sides. The result is a rock-solid rail based on what the pros use that accommodates accessories using the popular M-LOK attachment system.
- Free-Floating Barrel Design for Increased Accuracy
- M-LOK Attachment on 7 Surfaces Along Length of Handguard
- Two-Piece Design for USSOCOM Allows for Attachment of M203 and M320 Grenade Launchers when Lower Rail Section is Removed (RIS III 12.5 & 13.0 FSP Only)
- Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum Construction
- Battle-Tested, 6-Bolt Bolt-Up System Securely Attaches Handguard to the Upper Receiver
- Grade 8 Military Specification Fasteners
- Uninterrupted Upper Rail Platform
- Integral QD Swivel Attachment Points with Limited Travel
- Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodized Finish (FDE or Black)
- Backward Compatible with RIS II Bolt-Up System—Utilizes Same Barrel Nut & Bolt-Up Plate
- RIS III Upper Rail Is Fully Compatible with RIS II Lower Rail, Enabling M-LOK attachment on Upper and Picatinny Attachment on Lower