The CompM5s™ is a high performance red dot sight developed to withstand extremely tough handling and environmental situations without adding much weight to the user’s equipment.
The CompM5s optic features protective flip-up lens covers. The front cover is solid and rear is transparent. New innovative lenses with enhanced reflective coatings, radically improve the shape of the 2 MOA dot. This makes this optic match perfectly with the 3XMag-1 and 6XMag-1 magnifiers. The sight housing is constructed of hard-anodized aluminum alloy for optimal protection of the electronic and optical components in all types of environmental conditions. The standard configuration of the CompM5 contains the sight, a LRP mount and a 39 mm spacer. CompM5s sight has a low battery compartment while the CompM5 has a high battery compartment.
The CompM5s is a compact, lightweight, and extremely robust advanced red dot optic.
- 2 MOA dot size
50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation
- 4 night vision compatible settings and 6 daylight settings
- Weight 5.8 oz / 165 g (sight only)
- Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
- Advanced optical lenses for enhanced light transmission and ultimate dot clarity; Low battery compartment
- INCLUDES: LRP Mount & Spacer, Flip-Up lens covers, AAA battery, Micro tool